Robeson CRV Center, North Carolina Inmate Roster
Updated on: May 13, 2023
Robeson CRV Center
803 NC Hwy 711, Lumberton, NC, 28360
Robeson CRV Center Inmate Locator
The Robeson CRV Center in Lumberton, North Carolina, serves as a medium-security prison facility, accommodating around 192 inmates. This article provides comprehensive information about the center, its programs, and the processes for inmate search, communication, and visitation.
The Robeson CRV Center comprises three dormitory-style units and approximately 40 segregation cells designed to house individuals posing a high risk to other inmates and staff members. The center’s mission includes not only ensuring security but also fostering rehabilitation and skill development among inmates.
Inmate Programs and Opportunities
The Robeson CRV Center offers various programs to enhance inmates’ skills and prepare them for reintegration into society. These initiatives include work assignments within the Department of Transportation, vocational training through the state’s vocational college, and opportunities for personal development.
Inmates at the Robeson CRV Center can engage in supervised work assignments, which encompass roles such as laundry processing, janitorial duties, building maintenance, and kitchen work. These assignments not only contribute to the prison’s operations but also equip inmates with practical skills.
The center partners with the state’s vocational college to provide vocational training to inmates. This training aims to equip them with valuable skills that can enhance their employability upon release. By offering vocational education, the Robeson CRV Center contributes to reducing recidivism rates.
Inmate Locator Services
Using the Prison Locator Service
To determine an inmate’s location at the Robeson CRV Center, individuals can utilize the prison locator service. By entering the inmate’s name and relevant details, users can obtain information about their incarceration status, including charges, booking date, release date, and court date.
Prison Website Search
The center’s website features an updated database that includes inmate information. Users can search for inmates by providing their inmate ID and name. This resource allows individuals to stay informed about inmates’ reasons for incarceration and expected release dates.
Communication with Inmates
Inmates at the Robeson CRV Center can receive mail, providing them with a connection to the outside world. All incoming mail is subjected to security checks to ensure compliance with facility regulations. To ensure successful delivery, senders must include accurate inmate names and ID numbers.
Inmates have the option to receive money through deposits made by themselves or their loved ones. To facilitate this, senders must correctly address the deposits, including the inmate’s name and ID. Ensuring accurate information is vital to prevent complications in processing.
The Robeson CRV Center offers a cost-effective carrier service for communicating with inmates. This service reduces the expense associated with making contact. By avoiding collect calls, communication becomes more accessible and affordable.
Visitation at the Robeson CRV Center is structured based on inmate housing arrangements. General population inmates can receive visitors on Saturdays and Sundays during specified two-hour periods. Segregation inmates require reinstated visitation rights, typically for non-contact visits.
The center accommodates special visits on weekdays. Inmates interested in availing this privilege need to schedule appointments with the special affairs staff. These visits offer inmates a chance to maintain connections beyond regular visiting hours.
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The Robeson CRV Center plays a crucial role in ensuring the incarceration, rehabilitation, and eventual reintegration of inmates. Through its diverse programs, transparent inmate locator services, and structured communication channels, the center contributes to a safer and more rehabilitative correctional system.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I find inmate information online? Yes, the Robeson CRV Center provides an online inmate locator service that allows you to search for inmates using their names and ID numbers.
2. What kind of work assignments do inmates have? Inmates at the center can engage in various work assignments, including roles within the Department of Transportation, laundry processing, janitorial duties, building maintenance, and kitchen work.
3. How can I send money to an inmate? You can deposit money into an inmate’s account, which they can use within the facility. Ensure you provide accurate information, including the inmate’s name and ID, to prevent issues with the transaction.
4. What are the visitation hours for general population inmates? General population inmates can receive visitors on Saturdays and Sundays during specific two-hour time slots.
5. Can inmates receive special visits? Yes, the center allows special visits from Monday to Friday. Inmates interested in such visits need to arrange appointments with the special affairs staff in advance.